Exclusive Tour to England & Wales
with The Old Country Store, May 12-22, 2024
Tour Hosts – Jan and Dean Mast
Special emphasis on quilts, textiles, and fabric!
Limited to 20 persons.
Tour highlights include:
- Windsor Castle
- Private tour with Anthony Robbins, well-known Quilts and Textiles Guide
- Fashion and Textiles Museum
- Diamond Jubilee High Tea at Fortnum & Mason
- Victoria & Albert Museum
- William Morris Gallery
- Dinner and Cruise on the River Thames
- Lucy Boston's Patchwork Collection at The Manor, Hemingford Grey
- Quilters' Guild Of The British Isles
- Castle Howard
- York Minster Evensong
- Bowes Museum with Private Tour with Fashion & Textiles Curator
- Macclesfield Silk Museum Private Tour
- Forge Mill Needle Museum
- Guided Tour of Bath (Home of Roman Baths, Author Jane Austen, and more)
- Afternoon Tea at the Royal Crescent Hotel
- St. Fagans National Museum of History Curators’ Tour of Quilts and Textiles
- Cardiff (Wales) Castle - Connoisseur Tour
- Private Visit at Royal School of Needlework
- Hampton Court Palace & Gardens
Click here for a detailed day-to-day itinerary.
- The Montague on the Gardens, London (3 nights with option to add Pre-tour Night)
- No.1 by GuestHouse, York (3 nights)
- Queens Hotel, The Promenade, Cheltenham (3 nights)
- Sofitel London Heathrow (Pre-departure Night)
- Breakfasts are included with nightly stays.
- Eight lunch/dinners or teas are included in tour price.
Quilt & Fabric Shopping Opportunities:
Local Host and Private Guide:
- Cloth House
- Liberty of London
- Midsommer Quilting
- Sewcialising York
Janet Redler, of Janet Redler Travel
Travel Companions: Jan and Dean Mast, The Old Country Store
- $4,899* (booked and paid in full by December 31, 2023)
- $4,999* (booked by December 31, 2023 and paid on schedule listed below)
- $5,099 (booked and paid in full on/after January 1, 2024)
- $5,199 (booked after January 1, 2024 and paid on schedule listed below)
Prices are based on double occupancy. Please add $995 for single room occupancy.
- Initial payment: $1,500 due upon reservation (non-refundable)
- 2nd payment: $1,500 due February 1, 2024
- 3rd payment: outstanding balance due March 1, 2024
Airfare is not included. Plan to arrive at hotel by the morning of May 12, 2024 to begin the official tour. (If you prefer to travel a day early to acclimate to the time difference, be in touch with us for a pre-tour room rate at The Montague on the Gardens Hotel. This also provides additional free time for London sightseeing.)
BONUS gifts for persons booking by 12/31/23 include signature handmade cloth shopping bag for use in-country; handmade England-themed needle-keeper; Lucy Boston English Paper-Piecing papers to complete your own block (fabric not included—buy it in England!).
We strongly encourage the purchase of travel insurance.
Questions? Contact Jan at JMast@TheOldCountryStore.com.