This one-day class is designed for you if you want a quick introduction to the beginner skills needed for making a quilt from start to finish. Your finished product will be a mini quilt composed of a single 12” churn dash block. It can be used as a hot pad or a small wall hanging.
You will learn to do the following:
• Cut pieces for the block using a rotary cutter and ruler
• Sew a ¼’ seam--necessary for all quilting projects
• Piece the elements of the churn dash block to complete the block
• Quilt your block on a domestic machine using a simple straight line technique
• Trim the block
• Apply a binding to the block
• Proudly show off your work
The registration fee does not include the cost of supplies. Click on the link below to view the supply list for this class.